Clarks Town Health Centre
£0.00raised of £5,000.00 goal
Calculating time remaining
Location: - Clarks Town P.O. Trelawny
Type Rural Maternity Centre ( R.M.C)
Total Visits ( 2015 ) 3,180
Contact Persons: PHN Valrie- Manning - Cole
Telephone 954 - 1738
- Structural reorganisation of the facility needed, for example the dressing room and Medical records area needs to be relocated, from its present location to a more suitable place.
- Lunch room is needed
- Additional patient sanitary facility needed
- Major plumbing and electrical problems
- Broken windows needs to be replaced and repaired, adjustments need to be done to grill work to facility, also cleaning of the facility.
- Awing needed to be installed in the waiting area
- Building need to erect to house medical and domestic waste.
- Leaking roof - water seeps through roof area where joined.
- Patio needs to be grilled ( too open )
- Facility needs repainting
- Ramp needs to provide access to wheelchair access clients
- Inadequate storage facility for domestic and medical wastes.
- Shine for easy identification of the facility is needed.
- Damaged windows